Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How much is it cost to change timing belt for mazda 626 V6?

hello, Is anyone know how much will it cost me to change timing belt and water pump for mazda 626ES V6How much is it cost to change timing belt for mazda 626 V6?
Noone can really give you that answer. Depends on what brand of parts you use on the car, where you get them from and where you have them installed at. Best bet is to take it to some shops. Every shop has parts suppliers that they deal with, if you are trying to do it on the cheap than stress that to them... but than again, you get what you pay for. I work at a shop, believe me.



As far as how much its going to cost to install them, that also depends on the shops hourly rate. I'm going to guess its going to be a pretty penny though. I tried to look up the labor for you from shopkey but its not working correctly from my house. Sorry.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment